Sunday, May 28, 2017

FEBRUARY 25, 2016 HUGE FUN!

   Okay! It's taking shape enough to walk you through the spaces. Top left building is the Train Station with the passenger trains running through it above. The 3-story building running below the train station is the receiving area for materials with the freight train running between it and the Toy Factory in front of it and on the same level (which I currently have my hands on, here).
   The trusses spanning the two towers support the plaza above and span the freight train track below. As a side note, the picture with the light shining on it on the shelf to my right is a photo of me (when I was Senior Historical Architect, National Register, Southeast Region, National Park Service Department of the Interior in the 1980's) standing with one of Seargent York's sons who managed the State Historic Residence of Seargent York.
Another side note, all of his sons were named after presidents--great way to pass on values, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment